‘Get the Picture’ – Original Music By Multi-Award Winning Songwriter Andre Pessis
Andre Pessis/Endless Frogs Music/ASCAP/Espy Music | Larry Batiste/Pure Delite Music (BMI)/adm.by BMG | Tony Lindsay/(LINDSEED MUSIC) ASCAP
Featuring Rico Nico
Andre Pessis is a multi-award winning songwriter with an illustrious career which includes 16 hit songs, playing on seven #1 albums including Bonnie Raitt’s “Luck Of The Draw” multi-platinum CD that won 3 Grammys, and writing a song on the HBO Movie “Grey Gardens” that won 6 Emmys and 2 Golden Globes. Other notable achievements
- Andre has 13 Platinum records, 1 Diamond album (10 Platinum) and 5 ASCAP awards.
- He has been recorded by numerous artists including Huey Lewis and The News, MR Big, Tim McGraw, Waylon Jennings, Journey, The Dead, Ratdog, Southern Pacific, Glenn Medeiros, Ann Wilson of Heart, Gregg Rolie, Paul Carrack, Ben E King, The Stylistics, Laura Branigan, Bigbird … and even “Housewife of Beverly Hills” star, Erica Jayne.
- His songs are in major motion pictures (including the theme song from Clint Eastwood’s “Pink Cadillac” and a song in “I Love you Phillip Morris”) and numerous TV shows including music for “Sesame Street”, the theme song for the CBS prime time reality show “There Goes the Neighborhood” and the theme song for “Pride Fighting”.
- He has 2 songs on Sega Genesis Daytona USA and 10 songs on the latest two Mickey Hart albums.
- He wrote a song with Eric Martin recorded by MR Big; all royalties were donated to the Tsunami victims in Japan. The song raised over $300,000 and was voted “Song Of The Year” in 2011.
- He has 10 songs on the MR Big CD released October 2014 which entered the Japanese charts at #6.
- His hit song “Anyway The Wind Blows” from the Clint Eastwood movie “Pink Cadillac” won a BMI award for over 1,000,000 plays.
Andre was the past president of the San Francisco chapter of The Recording Academy for two years and its governor for more than 11 years. And most recently, Andre created the opening song in the new play “The Heart of Rock ‘n Roll” which broke box office records in San Diego and will open on Broadway in the spring of 2020.
‘Familia’ – Original Music By World Class Artists Cris & Israel Matos
Manicato Music Cris Matos and Israel Matos | Arranged by Danny Can | Manicato | Music for the Masses | www.manicato.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Cris ‘Papi Matos’ Matos – Vocals, Percussion
Alan ‘Trombon’ Williams – Trombone
Danny Cao – Trumpet, Vocals
Enrique ‘Qique’ Padilla – Congas
Jason Moen – Keys
Aaron Germain – Bass